Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weight Loss Journal 3




September 1, 2010 Day 3

Happy first of the month Loves!!! So today was like the hottest day of the year?! What in the world?? LOL I thought I was going to pass out in the city today! Hahahaha but praise God I made it back in the house before I did! Today was pretty good (aside from the heat) I had a really beautiful day! I had a really great salad from Europa Cafe for lunch which was SUPER satisfying. I didn't eat too much, which is not the greatest if you're trying to loose weight, but I'm working on it! I don't know why but sometimes I get into this mood where I don't want to eat. I get caught up with so many different things and it just seems to slip my mind, but I am learning to carry little healthy snacks to remind me and force me to eat. --> Please hit me up and remind me to eat! :) Above is a DEEEELISH healthy snack created by my mom (Thanks Ma) which consists of Mangos, Peaches, Strawberries, Kiwi, Bananas, and topped with yogart! So So good and it quinches my sweet tooth everytime! You can remix it anyway you want by adding or taking out things---> relative to your taste. Shawn T kicked me in my butt again, but the burn feels soooo good! LOL Tomorrow morning I'll be in the gym! Thank you all for your love and support and comments. I really appreciate it! Make sure you comment here on the blog and follow me on twitter! Love yall!! Xoxo

No comments: