Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weight Loss Journal 11

Week 3
Day 14 September 13, 2010

Beautiful day, and what a workout! My body is so sore it's ridiculous!!! Weights make a big difference!!! I'm feeling skinny already! lol, Just kidding :) I can see already that the change in the workout is going to make this challenge much more intense! But y'all know what I say... No work No success! Above is a treat from my favorite new sweet spot! I already know what y'all gone say, no sweets, but hey it's fat free! OoWww! LOL Shout out to my homie Kristina Osorio for putting me on to Red Mango!!! This place is heaven on earth!!! Nonfat frozen yogurt! Lordy Lordy Lordy!!! PLEASE find one quick and try it! They are sooooo good! My frozen yogurt is topped with mango pieces and granola. TRUST! You will LOVE it!!! See, even when you're eating healthy you can find great things to eat and even healthy sweet treats!! :) I hope y'all check it out and when you do please let me know what you think about it! Love y'all! Stay tuned!!!
twitter.com/jeniselavonne

Love,

Jenise La Vonne

No comments: