Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Weight Loss Journal 4


September 2, 2010 Day 4

Lord have mercy, am I sore!!! Ahhh guys my body is SO SORE! I have been putting in some serious work!!! I am so proud of myself though because I am so serious and dedicated to this challenge!! Today started off really well. As you can see above I had whole wheat pancakes, turkey bacon, grapes, and orange juice for breakfast. Wowzers!!!! Supa good! You know, changing your diet does NOT mean that you have to stop eating good. Not everything is nasty; as a matter of fact everything I eat is the Bomb! lol OooWww :) Later on I hit up the gym and just went IN! God is great!! Ahhh... I've been feeling really great yall. Side Note: I was reading in the word today about forgiveness. I think it's very important that we remember to forgive because in our sin God still forgives us! If God ALMIGHTY can for us then who are we not to? It will make you feel so much better and really forgiveness is for you not necessarily the other person. Just a thought!

This weekend (Saturday and Sunday) I'll be taking a break from the gym and then I'm back at it again on Monday morning. Still going STRONG and staying focused!!! Keep me prayed up, comment and follow me on twitter!!! Xoxoxo

Love yall,

Jenise LaVonne

No comments: