Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Weight Loss Journal 15

Day 18 September 17, 2010

My Loves I have completed another week! To God be ALL the Glory!!! Thank you Jesus. I am sincerely sore in places I didn't even know could become sore. LOL, However it is such a sweet pain! I am so excited about the direction I am going in! Everyday I am growing stronger and doing better. I'm going into another week, which means I will be blogging less! I know, I know, but I really want to focus and get what's MINES!!! I must go deeper and FOCUS MORE!!! I will make sure that the 2 blogs that I'm doing each week is filled with a bunch of goodies for you all to enjoy!!! Please remember me in your prayers. I love you so much, but Jesus loves you the most!!!
Xoxo
twitter.com/jeniselavonne

Love,

Jenise La Vonne

No comments: