Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weight Loss Journal 10 2nd week DONE!!!!


Day 12 September 10, 2010

GLORY!!!!!!! So I've officially made it through this 2ND week! Thank you Jesus and Glory to God! Man this week was so difficult but I made it! YES!!!! Today was a great day. This evening I went to our first women's bible study and was fed some spiritual food which was so GREAT. Now you know church us church folks had to go out to eat afterwards! LOL I got another salad (side eye lol), which was really good. Another turkey Cobb but it was totally different from the Russian restaurant. Super good!! Woo... OK, OK, I promise I will be more innovative with my food selections in the weeks to come! :) Next week I'm going to pump up the volume on the workouts. I'll be incorporating weights now! Help me Father! lol. Can't wait!! Gotta reach my goal! No work=No success!!! Stay Blessed!
twitter.com/jeniselavonne
Love,

Jenise LaVonne

No comments: