Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weight Loss Journal 8



Day 10 September 8, 2010

Can you believe I'm 10 Days into this Weight Loss Challenge??? OH GLORY!!!! God is sooo good! Those 10 days have gone by so fast right? WOW! Today was a GREAT Day! I got up, chatted with a friend for a few and got right into my workout! POW! Take that sore glutes! lol The omelet I had yesterday was so good I decided to make another one today! I'm telling you guys, God is really blessing me to be creative with these meals. Tonight for dinner I made chicken breasts with sun dried alfredo sauce over a bed of whole wheat noodles. I was so hungry from running around today that I forgot to take a pic. lol Don't worry, I'll definitely make some more before the weekend and I'll let y'all see it! So instead I posted a pic of last nights dinner which was chicken covered in bread crumbs and lightly fried, rice and mixed veggies!! lol I really think I'm like Rachel Ray with these meals I'm making :) Also pictured is a mango, peach, and apple smoothie. It came out a little thick but TRUST I WILL perfect it! Aside from the thickness it was really good. Smoothies are really great for a burst of energy early in the morning to jump start your day! (Thanks Dad)
Today was a really reflective day for me as well. I am seeing more and more that as I am ridding my body of junk foods and really taking care of me I have to do the same with my spirit. Those things and people that are polluting your life, please be wise and rid yourself of them. We can have the healthiest bodies and the most beautiful skin but if your soul is black and full of junk it means nothing. So feed yourself the Word of God and everything else you are concerned about, all the things you need to do, everything on your heart God will work out.
Trust God! Live Free!!!

The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. Psalms 138:8
And I will bring the blind by a way they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight: These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them, Isaiah 42:16

Love yall so much!!! Stay Blessed and Keep the faith! Xoxo

Love,

Jenise LaVonne

No comments: