Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Weight Loss Journal 14


Day 17 September 16, 2010

Shawn T is no JOKE with his HipHopAbs DVDs!!!! What in the WORLD!!! LOL!! OK so I've been really going in on healthy eating (which is GREAT), but I'd like to talk a little about my workout plan!!! For the most part I've been doing aerobics, and cardio (running) five days a week. Running 2 days a week. This week I cranked that thang up by adding weights! As a part of my aerobics/cardio I implement Shawn T's HipHopAbs. It is an amazing workout DVD that will really get you up and going. I don't mean to sound like an infomercial, but this DVD is really GREAT. Shawn had my abs burning and my thighs screaming. LOL!!! Please understand that eating healthy is good but adding in a good workout plan is just as important!!!! I'm going in y'all!! Gotta make my November goal! Love y'all! Xoxo
twitter.com/jeniselavonne

Love,

Jenise La Vonne

No comments: