Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Weight Loss Journal 6


September 6, 2010 Day 8

Hey Loves!!! It's Day 8 (I take off from working out on the weekends) and I'm feeling really great!! Today I got back to the workout!! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. My weekend was actually really enjoyable. Even though I didn't work out I still made sure to stick to my eating habits, which was SUPER hard! lol Father, but praise God I'm doing it!!! Wooo Hooo!!!! So so proud of myself! Above is a smoked turkey, avocado, Cobb salad from this Russian restaurant I tried last night. I so wish I remembered the name. It was so amazingly good! I'm doing it yall and you all can too if you stick to your plans!!! Thanks for reading. Please comment and follow me on twitter! Xoxo

Love,

Jenise LaVonne

twitter.com/jeniselavonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has been very helpful and encouraging.