Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weight Loss Journal 16




Day 26 September 25, 2010

So today is such an amazing day. I'm starting to see some beautiful results from this weight loss challenge! Glory to God!! This challenge has really centered me; allowing me to look at myself from a 360degree angle. I can see my weaknesses and my strengths. I feel stripped down and naked before my King Jesus. Honestly that's how I want to be always. I feel like by staying open and transparent to God and myself I'll be able to become stronger in weakness and really move and work in my strengths. God is so amazing. He has truly help me with self control by the change in my personal eating habits. I didn't realize that by conditioning myself to say NO to something as small as food will help so greatly in saying NO to bigger things. Glory to God!! Working out has become apart of my life! I LOVE the feeling after a great workout. It is so rewarding!! I am looking for some more great results in the weeks to come! Sometimes I can't even believe I've gone this long myself! None of it would be possible without my Lord and savior Jesus Christ! Glory Glory Glory to God!!! Xoxo
twitter.com/jeniselavonne

Love,

Jenise La Vonne.

No comments: