Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weight Loss Journal 2

Day 2

August 31, 2010

What a day what a day!!! Today I see that I'm going to have to fight to maintain. I know it's only the second day but when I tell you the enemy is busy.... that is truly an understatement. In the midst of it all I still prevail through Christ Jesus. Today was a good day. It started off rough but I pulled through it. It seems like I just couldn't get started but thank God when I got started I got started! Shawn T and his Hip Hop abs got me up and pumped. Thank God for Shawn T. LOL.... Later on in the day I took myself to the movies to see Lottery Ticket!!! I Thought it was so good and just being alone and taking time for myself was truly needed!!! That's all for now! Tomorrow is going to be a busy day! Pray my strength!! Xoxoxo Jenise LaVonne

No comments: