Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weight Loss Journal 1

Day 1. August 30, 2010

I went to bed last night feeling so pumped about this challenge, only to wake up and realize this is more than just a weight loss challenge. This is a complete life shift. I'm looking to have established some better eating and cooking habits and totally transform my life. I want to be totally dedicated to this ministry God has give me! And so it will be!!
Today was a great day! I started it off with my devotion. I read my scriptures and found myself worshiping and praising God down on my knees In prayer. I ate a light breakfast and high tailed it to the gym at 9. I took care of some business and ended the day with dinner. I made spaghetti with Italian sausages and whole wheat penne noodles and a salad. Mmm soo good; and watched Ron Artest's Life After the brawl. It was a pretty good first day.... I'm excited to see the days ahead! Stay Tuned and follow me on twitter.com/JeniseLaVonne Xoxo.

No comments: