Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!!! As you can see I've been adding a bunch of things to the blog... I hope you like :). I just want you all to really have a good feel of who I am and see and experience the journey through the entertainment business with me. So.. with that being said here's an update as to what's been going on!!!


Skye Lab Music Group
On September 16, 2008 I had a meeting with Artie Skye of Skye Lab Music Group and it was great!!!! Basically they're a music production company that's going to help me put together my demo. It was really great to sit down with him and just express what I'd like to have and for him to explain what will be offered to me. I look to begin working on that at the end of next month. GLORY!!!!
http://www.skyelab.com/

Rehearsals
Tomorrow at 7:30 begins the first day of "official" rehearsals. The word says "be ye always ready", so that's what I'm doing. If anyone in the Metro NY area would like to help out in any way, backup singing, rehearsal space, musicians etc... e-mail me and we'll discuss it. lovejeniselavonne@yahoo.com

Acting
I've decided to put my acting on hold just for a while. Music production is expensive and doing both is a bit to much for me right now. Blacknexxus.. I still love you guys, but my music is my ministry therefore it is #1. :(

Lucille Roberts
Yes yes yes, I finally did it. I joined the gym. Now I've been working out faithfully on my own for sometime now, but I felt like it was time to "Upgrade" myself. "This is a Business", were the famous words from Miss Rap Supreme herself Reece Steele.. so I'm taking all of it, right down to my workout habits Seriously!!!!! Step ya Game, cause I'm coming for ya!!!! :)

BUCS
Yessir, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers kicked some Atlanta Falcon Butt last Sunday!!! GLORY!!! 24-9!!! Let's keep this trend Fellaz!



So that's the scoop on what's going on!!! as you can see striving to doing anything is not an easy job, but look forward to the outcome of all your hard work.. it definitely pays off!!!

Love,
Jenise LaVonne

No comments: