Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Let's talk Football...Oh I've got me a Cadillac Cadillac Car...LOL

I know all of you nosey people are wondering why I have a pic of Carnell "Cadillac" Williams up on my blog. Well you might as well hear it from the horse's mouth... I LOVE HIM!!!!! I'm a huge Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan and Carnell happens to be my favorite player!!! LOL I am so excited that the season has finally started... I can't wait to see how the Bucs do this year. Hopefully we can go all the way because the Super Bowl is in Tampa this year and that would be pretty freakin hott for the Bucs to play in the Super Bowl at Home!!! In their first game of the official season the Bucs took a L to the New Orleans Saints. Bummer.. But this coming Sunday they will be at home coming up against the Atlanta Falcons. Here is the Buccaneer schedule for the first six games.
Wk Date Opponent Time
Sun, Sep 07
@ New Orleans
20-24 L

Sun, Sep 14
Atlanta
4:05 PM ET

Sun, Sep 21
@ Chicago
1:00 PM ET

Sun, Sep 28
Green Bay
1:00 PM ET

Sun, Oct 05
@ Denver
4:05 PM ET

Sun, Oct 12
Carolina
1:00 PM ET

Carnell is currently on the PUP list and will not be able to play until after the sixth season game. Get well soon Love!!!! :)

In other News.... LOL

My heart goes out to Tom Brady of the New England Patriots who suffered a severe knee injury and is out for the season. Yikes!!!

Holla at me with anything Football or Boxing.

For more on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers check out their website:

http://www.buccaneers.com/

Love,

Jenise LaVonne

No comments: