Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

First "Official" Rehearsal

THANK YOU JESUS!!!! WE FINALLY GOT IT ROLLING!!!! GLORY!!!
Excuse me but I just had to give God all the Glory!!! I know you're saying Oh please it was just your first official rehearsal, but the word says to "Give thank in all things" so excuse me while I Bless God!!!!!
THANK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
No, but really... on this journey it has definitely been a fight so to even have established a rehearsal schedule is a blessing!!! I just want to take this time to really show some love and appreciation to my brothers in Christ, (we're more like fam than anything) Michael Francis and Emmanuel Jones for supporting me and this ministry!!! The first rehearsal was great and I thoroughly enjoyed myself and you guys have no idea how much being there and working with me meant!!!! Glory to God!!! I look forward to the rehearsals to come!!!

Schedule
Every 3rd Saturday evening of the month
Time: 7:30pm
Place: My house :)
Requirements: Lyrics, high energy, and the gifts God has given you to make each rehearsal a success.

* There will be adjustments to the schedule when there are engagements etc.


Love,

Jenise LaVonne

No comments: