Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Black Nexxus... Current Read.

Black Nexxus

Hey hey hey everyone!!! On this past Saturday I went to my first acting class with Black Nexxus. OMGosh!!! What an experience!!! I'm not gonna front.. I was definitely nervous when I first got there. The class is extremely intense but definitely worth it! My instructor is amazing and so gifted it makes you sick. LOL... He can literally just talk to you and feel out the type of person you are. That was definitely scary. I appreciate him though because in the class he encourages you to fail and mess up so that we (as a group) can help find out what the problem is and work to get the solution. Where else can you keep it that real??? Not even in our own houses or with our own families do we feel free to keep it that real. That's sad but true. Though I have a lot of growing to do and a lot to learn I feel like I am on an excellent path.
http://www.blacknexxusinc.com/


Current Read
Currently I am reading The Coldest Winter Ever by Sista Souljah... and I know what you're about to say. "Girl you are so late, that book has been out forever." I know... I read it before, I'm just reading it again. There were rumors going around that Sista Souljah and Jada Pinkett were putting together a movie based on the book. Hopefully that comes together well, and if the movie turns out to be as half as good as the book then you know I'm going to be all over it like white on rice. LOL... It was also said to be a release of the sequal to The Coldest Winter Ever called Midnight: A Gangster's Love Story this October. I'm looking forward to that one as well. For more information on these books and more on Sista Souljah, go to http://www.sistasouljah.com/.

Love,
Jenise LaVonne

No comments: