Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

CD of the Month

As another Feature, I'll be sharing with you lovely people what I've been listening to each month. So as the First CD of the Month, I'll be starting it off with a classic from the Legend, Vickie Winans.



best of all
http://www.vickiewinans.com/

OK, so anyone that knows me knows that Vickie Winans is my all time favorite Gospel artist. Her range and style is just unmatched. I love love love this woman!!! On this CD, Best of all, she delivers an unforgettable rendition of We Shall Behold Him. What in the mess!!! LOL.. no one does it like Vickie!!! I'd have to say that my favorite song on the album is Victory!!!! The 80's music influence and creative hook is just amazing!!! I definitely want to redo this song sometime in the near future. When you get a chance go pic up this classic.. you definitely won't be mad you did!

Love,

Jenise LaVonne

No comments: