Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

If you're not on your Jesus Tip... then you need to Step ya Game Wayyy Up!!! Congrats President Obama 08!!!


Lord I just want to thank you!!! GLORY TO JESUS!!! November 4, 2008, I walked into the Jacob Riis Community Center across the street from my house to exercise my right as a an American citizen for the first time. The feeling that I had was of much pride and honor. To look around and see not only the faces of my black beautiful people, but to see the legacy that our forefathers have left for us; to see that what they fought, died, cried, got beating for, begged, and prayed for, to see it unfold right before my eyes was AMAZING!!!! I praise God, that I am here to witness history and to even be apart of it. This election has brought so much hope and pride and love and unity among ALL people, and because of that you CANNOT tell me that this is not the doing of THE MOST HIGH GOD, JESUS CHRIST!!!! GLORYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! LOL.. excuse me but this is just so wonderful. I have never heard in my life so many of my friends, saved and unsaved, worshiping and blessing God!!! I praise God for the events that have taken place because it's all leading up to the return of the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ!!!! So saints... if you're not on your Jesus Tip, or How my Pastor Apostle Lymus Johnson says it, "If I've never believed the Bible, I believe it today because it is fulfilling right before us." GLORY TO GOD!!!! So if you don't know Jesus.. I urge you to get to know Him because the signs are being shown and the word is definitely fulfilling. Let us all continue to rejoice in the Lord, look to Jesus and lift up or NEW PRESIDENT Barack Obama and his family in our prayers as he does the will of the Lord.
Love,
Jenise LaVonne
GLORYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: