Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Weekend Schedule

Alright guys here's the LOW down for my weekend to come.

Thursday and Friday night I will be in the GYM!!! -These past couple of weeks have been a little busy so I'm trying to maintain a consistent schedule with going to the gym. LOL


Saturday, November 22, 2008
Rehearsal from to 2-5pm


Sunday, November 23, 2008
I will be at the Village Underground
Also
Lola's Restaurant NYC (possibly) 1:30-3pm
Gospel Brunch/Album release for Marvin Winans Jr.- I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to attend this event. We'll see.

Bookings and other Inquiries
If you would like to book me for and event, appearance, interview etc., please contact me via e-mail lovejeniselavonne@yahoo.com, as I am putting together my 2009 schedule. In the e-mail please include Name, e-mail/telephone #, event, venue, date/time, and any other details or comments that you may have.

Love,

Jenise LaVonne


No comments: