Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

GRITS "Reiterate" Album Release Party


Last Night I attended Grits' 'Reiterate" album release party. I had such a great time and the guys are true gentlemen. It was in a chic little hotel in Manhattan with a very hip and upbeat attitude. Listening to the album was a whole different experience. This project was definitely a lot different then their others. A lot of fun beats and great lyrics infused with the sounds of many different artists such as Brit Nicole(I'm a big fan), Martha Munizzi, TobyMac, Revolution Art artist JADE, and so many more. Great Great job fellas. I will definitely be having this album in my collection of christian party songs... lol. As I told Grits producer Mo Henderson, with all the different sounds you can definitely dance to it. I really like it (and I'm not even a big christian rap fan). Once again fellas, great job and thanks for all the hospitality!!!!!
Love yall
Love,
Jenise LaVonne

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Praise God!! I love Christian music!! It helps me keep my focus in todays crazy world. I found your blog by finding those with some of the same intrests as me. God bless you always!