Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You Go Girl!!!! CD of the Month

Bold Right Life is this months CD!!! You Go Girl is what I have to say to Ms. KiKi. As a young singer myself I can really appreciate the process that we go through developing our voices and even our spiritual walk. Growth is what Ms. Kierra
Sheard exudes throughout this entire album. She
ain't little Ki Ki anymore. I was especially grateful for this album because there have been to many times that I've picked up a gospel CD and it turned out to be the exact opposite. Kierra sings songs suitable for every crowd on this album. She does what I do and what I like to call Christ Conscience Music. It's fun, upbeat, catchy and exciting but all the while it hits you with a message that is undeniable. Thank God for Jesus, there is hope for gospel music yet!!! GLORY!!!! Wonderful Wonderful job. As my brother would say, "It has the WORD and it Ministers" and allows you to get up and enjoy the music all at the same time! God Bless you Kie, and Keep up the great work. You and you bro JDS (producer/singer/songwriter) have an amazing formula so go with it and allow God to guide you! If you don't have it.. GO GET IT!!!! For more info on Kierra Sheard go to www.kierrakikisheard.com

Love,

Jenise LaVonne

No comments: