Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh.. and I miss you too... :) UPDATES!!!

Hey everyone.. I know I haven't been posting much lately but trust and believe you all are always on my mind and I still love you :). I've been busy planning, plotting, and all that jazz and in turn it has taken time away from talking to you all. But oh... I miss you all as much as I know you miss me. LOL...
Anyway, just to fill you in, I will be performing in a benefit concert for homeless women and children (as stated in the blog below) at Harlem Lanes on December 18, 2008 a Street Music Entertainment Production. Please, if you would like to come try and bring in a toy (or a few) for these families. We're trying to give them a very happy holiday in spite of their situation.

Saturday, November 8th. HeavyHitter.org is throwing their First (of many to come) FIGHT NIGHTS!!! This first event is going to be featuring Roy Jones vs Joe Calzaghe. It's going to be a night of fun, friends, food(all you can eat), and the fight!!! I will most definitely be in the building. For more info on this event please contact myself or Katrina Walters at. http://www.heavyhitter.org/.

November 10th I will be attending the Grits "Reiterate" album release party in NYC. Very excited about that!!! :)

Jenise LaVonne introduces The Proverbs 31 S.I.S. Women's Organization. I am soooo thoroughly excited about this! God has been dealing with me for a while about beginning a women's ministry and now it is finally coming to fruition. To God Be all the Glory!!! More info will be released in the weeks to come.

Rehearsal Schedule:
November 22
November 29
December 6
December 13
All rehearsals will begin at 7pm sharp. If there are any questions please hit me up!!!

So as you all can see, I am going to be a very busy woman. So please do not hold it against me if I'm not updating you as fast as before.

Love Love love you all

Love,
Jenise LaVonne

No comments: