Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Schedule

Rehearsal/Shows/Booking

Hey everyone, just as a notice the next rehearsal will be October 18th. That is next Saturday at 7:30 pm. This upcoming rehearsal will be in a different location which I will have posted by next Wednesday. If you guys don't know how to get there you can meet me at my house and we'll go together. Please be on time, excited and ready to Sing to the Glory of God!!!! Love yall.. Holla at me for any concerns, comments, or if you just feel like talking.



This Sunday I will be singing out in Jamaica, NY. the location is not yet available but I will have it up as soon as I can get it. I am also working on a couple of upcoming engagements so there will be postings of more rehearsals.





BOOKINGS and OTHER INQUIRIES!!!!
If you'd like to book me for an event, guest appearence, or interview feel free to contact me via e-mail lovejeniselavonne@yahoo.com including:

Name:
Tel/e-mail:
Event Type:
Event Venue:
Date/Time:







Love Love Love yall :)



Love,



Jenise LaVonne



No comments: