Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sisters in the Spirit of Love

January 23, 2009 @ 7pm will be the first meet for my Women's Foundation

Sisters in the Spirit of Love
Women of God, pursuing the Will of God

I am soooo Super excited about this new endeavor that I'm going into. God placed this ministry on my heart some months back and to be honest I wasn't sure of how, why, where, and what I was supposed to do with it. LOL, I've been studying and on THIS Friday we will have our first group session in which we will study the word of God, and bring together our individual resources to help one another be better women of God!!!
We will meet once a month as the foundation grows, and will eventually grow into more of a working foundation that will aid and assist women in pursuing their dreams and building better lives for themselves and the ones they may influence with the ever guiding hand of the Most High God, Jesus Christ. We will also participate in community outreach, support groups, classes as well as developmental trainings. If you would like to participate, donate, or send in a prayer request feel free to contact me via e-mail. lovejeniselavonne@yahoo.com.
Please continue to keep myself and this growing ministry in your prayers as we pursue the will of God and what He'd have for us to do until He comes! :)

Love,

Jenise La Vonne

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

well said. nice blog, maybe u will read some of my books one day
and happy black history month



rawdawgbuffalo
my roll