Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

While I was away sick...

I've been twittering!!!! That thing is so addictive but so cool all at the same time. LOL!!!!!! If you'd like to keep up with me make sure you're following me www.twitter.com/Jenisy_LoveOn

On May 30th I will be @ the BCAT Television station in Brooklyn singing to promote the Evangelistic Fellowish Conference with my dad and other associate Elders and Bishops. The Official Poster is almost done and I will have that as well as footage from that event up.

The actual conference is July 10-12th and I will be singing on that Saturday night. Please contact me if you'd like more info on it. JeniseLaVonne@gmail.com

Vocal class has been amazing!!!! If you need a GREAT vocal coach please contact Ilana Martin!!! www.vocalworkoutmusicschool.com TRUST ME!!!! SHE IS THE BOMB!!!

I will be posting videos soon from my youtube channel JeniseLaVonneSings this week so definitely stay Tuned for that!!!

Love Love Love yall!!!

Love,

Jenise LaVonne

No comments: