Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So yall know I love football right???


Guess what I found out! Thanks to Pigskin Loving Lady, http://pigskinlovinglady.blogspot.com/, I have discovered that we have a number of believing athletes out there. I knew that they were there it just seems to me that people are becoming more and more bolder about their walk with Christ!!!! I am definitely not mad at that!!!! Case in point, Ben Utecht of the Cincinnati Bengles is releasing his debut CHRISTIAN album! (no date yet)!! GLORY!! Also, this past weekend Shawn Alexander of the Washington Redskins spoke at the National Community Church in DC. Well to God be the GLORY!!!! It's just really refreshing to see Jesus in every walk of life. When I hear and see news like this it just encourages me to continue to walk with the Lord Jesus because He is and always will be the ONLY way. What do y'all think about this?

No comments: