Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yeah so I've been slacking....

Okay, so I was surfing the gospel network and I noticed that my little blog is trying to make a name for itself!!!! GLORY to GOD!!!! God knows how to bless you even when you're slacking. So I again apologize for slacking, and I am here to stay!!!!! But once again I have to say GLOOOOORRRYYY!!!! To Jesus for His favor (in the midst of me being unfaithful to the blog). Thank ya Jesus!!!

BAM!!!! So currently I am in the midst of relocation to Clearwater, FL. So I'm making a bunch of plans and preparations that have taken me away to my usual blogging ways. I recently got the G1 phone by T-mobile (shout outs to T-mobile!!!), so I will be online more, updating you guys and whatnot.

In an effort to trim down a bit, I started a healthy carb (no carb) diet and I have to give Kudos to all of you lovely young ladies that stay faithful to it. I could NOT continue because I realized that I am actually healthy and in following the diet I completely threw my body out of wack!!!! So rice here I come!!! LOL.... It's back to the gym (faithfully), and just keeping track of those sweets. If I can keep those two things in check I'll be just fine. LOL

March 20th, and 27th will be rehearsal and on March 28th I will be singing in Brooklyn.
July 12th, and 13th I will be at the Evangelistic Fellowship Conference In Queens, NY and I will be the guest soloist for the Saturday night service.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like for me to minister at your event!!!!
JeniseLaVonne@gmail.com (Gmail for my G1.. he he he)

As always...

Love, Love, Love yall!!!

Love,

Jenise LaVonne!!!!!

No comments: