Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

REAL TALK!!!!! A word of encouragement


Hey Family!!!! I hope all is well.... In the spirit of keeping you guys posted I thought I'd let you know what's on my heart and where I'm at on a personal level......






As I stated before I'm in the midst of moving from Queens, NY to Palm Harbor, FL so naturally that is a tedious job, but in the midst of all that I am still singing and making moves to achieve my dream and calling of becoming a professional singer. Saturday, I will be in Brooklyn singing at New Beginnings Christian Worship Center for their women's ministry (Repairer of Broken Walls) service. I am quite excited, but at the same time but it's just.... It's a little difficult to explain. I mean, you know when you are called by God you are going to go through something, but in the midst of that you have to hold fast to God and His word.



I went to World Changers Madison Garden, and in the message that Pastor Creflo Dollar was speaking the pivotal point for me was when he began to explain how to fight back in the fight against the enemy. Since we know we don't fight with flesh and blood, what do we fight with? THE WORD OF GOD!!!! If we are not equipped and saturated in the word of God there is no way we can or will survive, let alone fight back in a spiritual war. I've been trying to fight, not completely unequipped but still without enough armour. So I'm in my word yall..... in order to live we have to remain in our word... know what God is saying about your everyday events, everyday adventures, and everyday fights. I LOVE the Lord.... and as I fight, and battle I know God is with me... going before me and being my rearward. Smile, Sing, Laugh, Live, Love.... Because the devil CANNOT do anything to you that GOD ALMIGHTY does not allow. God has given us the weapons to fight... now we MUST use them!!!!!!!! So Praise HIM!!!! and Don't stop Praising because we are Victorious, and with the Lord Jesus Christ we WIN!!!!!!!!




"Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world."



I John 4:4



Be Blessed yall,






Love,









Jenise LaVonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenise. I'm happy you're getting out of QB. You're an amazing woman. I haven't known you for long but I feel like I've known you forever. I probably won't see you when you move but just know that your friendship is appreciated.

1 love.

D Artest