Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend Recap!!!!

Hey everyone!!!! I pray that everyone had a great weekend. I know I did!...Here goes...



Friday night, I went out to my stylist Myckel Cortez Smith's Bday Bash at the aka Hotel in Times Square. I had lots and lots of fun mixing and mingling and I was even put on the spot to sing. God blessed and we ended the night at Texas BBQ's in Times square where we stuffed our faces with wings, coleslaw, salad and biscuits. LOL Great times, Great food.

All day Saturday I was in my pre songwriting class, conducted by my wonderfully anointed vocal coach. SHE IS AMAZING!!!! Ilana Martin everyone!!!! If you don't have a coach and need one, please google her and I promise you will not be let down. Ilana Martin and the Vocal Workout Music School.


Now Sunday was the icing on the cake of my weekend. I was invited by a coworker of mines to come sing at her church. It was such a special experience for me because it was a Chinese Church. God is so wonderful and amazing!!!! It's so easy to remain in your own little circle of churches or friends, but when you step out of that comfort zone and allow God to show you the fullness of Him..... Wow... That's when your view of Him is just enlarged. We all talk about how big God is, but I think sometimes we (at least i did) don't really understand the actual magnitude of Him!!!! To worship and lift God up with a totally different culture was so amazing and encouraging. They completely embodied the meaning of showing the love of Christ. Afterwards they fed us and sent us off with love and a bunch of goodies!!!!!! I had such a blast and I look forward to venturing out to different countries and nations and walks of life to experience God in every corner of the earth.






(The two pictures posted are of myself and my sister Katrina at Myckel's Bday Bash)






This Saturday December 27, 2008 I'll be in New Jersey at the Hadassa Christian Lounge.

Love yall!!!!

Love,

Jenise LaVonne




























No comments: