Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

UPDATE!!!!!

Tomorrow is the Street Music Entertainment Toy/Clothing Drive and concert and I am sooo nervous!!! Lol, I'm sure you're all like "why in the world is this girl nervous, isn't she a singer." I am but I always get nervous before I have to sing. I'm happy and excited as well. Rehearsals have been wonderful (sorry I haven't been blogging about that), the singers are great and faithful, and God is just developing me into a true singer for Him. I can't even begin to explain how pleased I am. I so do not deserve what God has done for me.

Tomorrow:
Street Music Entertainment Toy/Clothing Drive and Concert 8pm @ Harlem Lanes in NYC

December 21, 2008 Chinese Evangelical Church 10am in Queens NY

December 27, 2008 Grand Opening of the Hadassa Christian Cafe 406 Roe Street Haloden, NJ 07508.

January 24-February 1st Atlanta, Ga(TBD) & Tampa, FL

I'll be blogging more later and catching you guys up on all the latest!!!
Love, love, love yall!!!

Love,

Jenise LaVonne

No comments: